Two story, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, dining room, guest room on ground floor, upstairs laundry, owner’s suite with walk-in closet, 2-car garage.
- 2,377 AC SF
- 3 Baths
- 2,902 Total SF
- 5 Bedrooms
3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 or 3 bathrooms, great room, family room, den, owner’s suite with his and her walk-in closets, covered terrace, 2 or 3-car garage.
- 2,588 AC SF
- 2 1/2 or 3 Baths
- 3,255 Total SF
- 3 or 4 Bedrooms
4 or 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 or 4 bathrooms, living room, great room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in closets, 2 or 3 car garage, covered terrace.
- 3,030 AC SF
- 3 1/2 or 4 Baths
- 3,736 Total SF
- 4 or 5 Bedrooms
4 to 6 bedrooms, 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 bathrooms, ground floor owner’s suite with walk-in closet, great room, dining room, den, loft, 2 or 3 car garage.
- 3,522 AC SF
- 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 Baths
- 4,251 Total SF
- 4 to 6 Bedrooms
4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 baths, great room, eat-in kitchen, den, loft, walk-in closets throughout, his and her water closets, covered terrace, 3-car garage.
- 3,985 AC SF
- 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 Baths
- 5,061 Total SF
- 4 to 6 Bedrooms
- Located in desirable Davie, Florida
- Large homesites, average size 75′ x 140′
- Lushly landscaped entrance
- Great schools
- Major transportation close-by, such as Interstate 75 and Florida Turnpike
- Accessibility to international airports and seaports
- Municipal water and sewage utilities
- Near parks, equestrian trails and botanical garden
- Modern, elegant, and distinctive architectural design styles
- Flat or barrel style concrete roof tile (per plan)
- Textured finish walls and timeless color schemes
- Decorative shutters, stone or tile on front elevation (per plan)
- Brick pavers at driveway, walkway to home, and covered entry
- All steel reinforced concrete block construction
- Impressive, climate-friendly and illuminated covered entry with dramatic 8′ doors (per plan) and distinctive hardware
- Decorative coach lights on front of home
- Bronze/aluminum clad windows with hurricane shutters. Option for impact glass.
- Pavers at rear covered terrace or patio
- Front and rear weatherproof (GFI) electrical outlets
- Professionally landscaped and sodded home site with tree package, shrubbery and irrigation
- Automatic multi-zone sprinkler system
- Two conveniently located outside hose bibs
- Termite treated foundation
- Vented soffits
- Screens on all operable windows
- Volume 10′ ceilings (per plan)
- Light textured finish walls and ceilings throughout
- Square cornerbead drywall (excluding all returns, per plan)
- Elegant decorator door hardware throughout
- Contemporary square painted post and rail, silver balusters on stairs
- Decorative 2 1/4″ wood door casings
- Oversized 5 1/4″ wood baseboards
- Designer Daltile flooring in all common living areas (per plan)
- Deluxe wall-to-wall carpeting with padding in all non-tiled areas
- Rheem high efficiency 16 SEER central air conditioning system
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Energy-efficient R-13 garage wall insulation
- Energy-efficient R-30 ceiling insulation (per plan)
- Vinyl-clad ventilated closet shelving
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (per plan)
- Built-in smart home technology including alarm door contacts, keypad, phone at kitchen, cable in all bedrooms and main living area, home run to central distribution panel
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans in all bedrooms (per plan)
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer. Option for sink and cabinetry.
- Stainless steel appliance package
- 36” wide side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser
- Ceramic glass cooktop with stainless steel hood
- Wall oven and microwave combination
- 1/2 HP continuous feed garbage disposal
- Kohler/Sterling® single bowl undermount sink
- Contemporary premium level cabinetry in several color choices
- Durable and stylish Quartz countertops
- Single lever Kohler® faucet with pull out spray feature
- Overhead recessed lighting
- Contemporary premium level cabinetry in all bathrooms
- Quartz vanity tops with 4″ backsplash
- Designer Daltile flooring with coordinated wall tile and shower floor mosaic
- Kohler® faucets
- Elongated water closets and high-efficiency toilets
- Undermount sinks in all bathrooms, double sinks and vanity in owner’s bath.
- Exhaust fans (per plan)
- Mirrors over each sink
- Frameless clear glass shower enclosure in owner’s bath and framed chrome shower enclosure or shower bath in secondary bathrooms
- Elegant bathtub in owner’s bath (per plan)
- Flamingo Elementary School
- Indian Ridge Middle School
- Western High School
Ideally located just west of Fort Lauderdale, Kingfisher Estates positions residents within one of South Florida’s most desirable places to raise a family, the Town of Davie, Florida. Acclaimed for its A-rated public schools and abundant parks, Davie is home to approximately 104,000 residents who live across a lush 35 square miles. Davie is approximately 10 miles from Fort Lauderdale and 30 miles from Miami.
Life in Davie is a perfect blend of Florida sunshine, suburban comfort and city convenience. The town has several community parks and a notable 135 miles of walking and equestrian trails, as well as a botanical garden perfect for spending a day outdoors with the family and visitors. In addition to its nature and recreation centers, Davie is home to an extensive selection of restaurants, coffee shops and shopping destinations that are loved by the local residents. Search for any cuisine and you are sure to find a wonderful dining experience in the Town of Davie and its neighboring areas.
Davie is conveniently situated with easy access to major thoroughfares connecting you to South Florida’s countless attractions. The Ronald Reagan Turnpike, Interstate 595 and Interstate 75 are all within just a few minutes by car from Kingfisher Estates. Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport is also close-by within a 15 minute drive.
Find the home of your dreams
We will gladly answer questions and guide you
along your new home journey.
New Home Sales Consultant
New Home Sales Consultant